Thursday, May 3, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 27


Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.


This is my sister Lauren, and this was taken St. Patrick's Day 2011 when I went to Rolla to visit her.  :)  Although we haven't been too close some years (teenage years for sisters can be rough  lol) I love her very very much!  She is such a great young lady, and I can't believe how old we are now; she's getting close to being out of college and I'm pretty much out on my own now with a REAL job!  I hope we can be even closer when she is out of school, and hang out more often.

Well, its time to make some dinner and I need to get packed up for the weekend.  This weekend is Grant's high school reunion, so we will be down in Nevada for Friday night and Saturday.  Hopefully we can see my family Friday night!  :)  Alrighty, until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment