Sunday, May 13, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 30


Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.


This is my Grandma Todd.  She died in 1999, so I was only 12 years old when she passed away.  Especially on this Mother's Day I am missing her a lot.  I wish I would have been able to get to know her a lot more, because everyone who knew her just loved her.  She was a great lady; she was a mother, a teacher, and a community leader.  I feel like a lot of the way I am is from her, and I try to live my life in a way that would be a tribute to her (as well as all the other wonderful mother's I am surrounded within my family and friends).

I know its been a while since my last post, but I've been pretty busy and exhausted this last week.  I've got a lot going on with work, and volunteering.  The next two weekends Grant and I will be in Arkansas as well, so we've got plenty to keep us busy!  But its GOOD busy!  :D  I will try and be better about posting every day though!

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment