Monday, May 14, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 31


Day 31 - A picture of what you wore today.


This is what I wore yesterday actually...  It's one of my favorite outfits.  I like to wear this shirt with either navy or yellow.

Shirt:          Grey and white patterned Tank - from Target
Sweater:     Navy with ribbon trim Cardigan - from Target
Scarf:         Navy and floral Scarf - from American Eagle
Pants:         Jeans - from Target
Shoes:        Grey suede Flats - from Target

As you can tell, I love Target.  lol  They just have really great priced clothes that are cute.  I don't know about you, but I don't like spending a ton on clothes, so they are usually my one stop shop.  It's nice to get a few choice items from specialty stores, but Target is great for simple basics.

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment