Monday, May 7, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 28


Day 28 - A picture of something you’re afraid of.


Even looking at this photo gives me the shivers.  I absolutely HATE snakes!  They are sneaky little creatures, and some of them can kill you within an hour.  Yeah, no thank you to that!  I am also scared of most spiders and bugs, or any animal that may attack me really.  lol  I guess I'm kind of a wuss, but I don't care.  I don't know who wants to be attacked anyway, so my fear is justified.  :-P

So this weekend I was in Nevada, and didn't have much free time to blog, so I took a bit of a break from writing.  I'm sure you all were crushed!  lol  Saturday was Grant's 10 year reunion from high school, so we went to that.  There wasn't a ton of people there and it wasn't all that exciting, but it was good to see a few of his friends that I know pretty well now and don't get to see very often.  We also went out to Joplin that morning to see the new Avengers movie which was pretty good!  Since it was also Cinco de Mayo we had mexican for lunch all together.  Sunday we had lunch with my parents, and watched some tv and talked for a while that afternoon, then that night we had dinner with Grant's parents.  It's so nice that they live in the same town, and I still can't get over that we have that in common (its so great!).

Well, since I am tired from the busy day at work today, I think I am going to catch up on some of my shows tonight.  Until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment