Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beautiful Day on the Farm



What a beautiful Saturday!  Today we did some yard work out here on "the farm".  The grass needed to be cut, so my mom Lauren and I went out and picked up limbs to get ready for the lawn mower.  My mom and Lauren took turns mowing, while I helped my dad give Ginger a bath.  We also cleaned out her kennel for her.  After we were done, and we had some lunch, I went around took some photos of our land (well the 40 acres we live on anyway).  Not too many blooms out yet, but it still was pretty nice out.  Here are the pictures I took today....

This is the front of the house
And the back of the house















I love these old planters!
The old fountain my grandmother had put in when
the house was built
This is our BBQ pit/smoker.  sooo good
when my dad makes his amazing ribs!

This is our shed/barn on this piece of land.  Down
the road on the rest of our property are several
barns and the house my grandmother and
father grew up in.
Here's Ginger after her bath.  She's such a pretty
girl.  I love her so much!

After lunch we kind of lounged around watching HGTV, and I was on pinterest (even thought the internet is terribly slow down here!) pinning my heart away.  We're going to start a movie here in a bit, so until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment