Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What a Whirlwind of a Day! So Glad it's OVER!


Now that today is (pretty much) over, I can have a huge sigh of relief.  I knew that he was going to be okay, but I always had that other situation in the back of my head.  It's hard not to think of all the possibilities (or maybe that's just me, I dunno).  Tomorrow I am going with my mom and my sister in the morning to go see him.  When he got out of surgery he still had his breathing tube in, and wasn't able to take it out yet.  I would think that by the time we get there tomorrow he will be off the breathing tube and will be able to talk to us.  We knew that he could hear us, because he would nod his head and open his eyes every once and a while.  The doctor just kept telling him to relax and get some rest.  I'm sure he will be able to do more tomorrow, like they said sitting up, and eating some light food, etc.  I am so glad that my boss was willing to give me the week off to be with my family.  I can only imagine how Lauren feels not being able to be here, but everything went just fine and she will be able to come home soon for her Spring Break.



I don't really know what else to talk about right now, because that's really all that's been on my mind for sure the past 3 days.  It's been a long day, and I am pretty exhausted.  Until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment