Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I get way too excited about holidays!

Today has been a pretty normal day; nothing too dramatic to report here at work.  Tomorrow I am going to have to stay late for an event that they're having, but hopefully it will be more fun than stressful.  


Okay, so we all know what holiday is coming up; Valentine's Day.  Some people hate it, some people love it, and I happen to be somewhat partial to it.  Its great to dedicate a day to the people you love, but you shouldn't just do it on this day, you need to let those people in your life know how much you love them EVERY DAY.  I do however do excited about the opportunity to get something special or be creative in gifting things.  Valentine's day for me is a great time to do fun crafting type things and some baking.  So I plan on doing some of that in this next week, so it's all ready for next Tuesday.  I will share the goodies with you next week, as to not spoil the surprise!  :)

Another planning thing that I am SUPER excited for is my bestest best friend Janelle.  I am a little too excited when it comes to planning events and what not.  I just love to organize everything, and make people have a good time.  So when Janelle asked me to be her maid of honor (besides the feeling of a bit of shock since I was not expecting her to ask me when we met up for lunch before Thanksgiving) I was ecstatic.  I can't wait for her to be back here in KC so we can get together and talk about ideas, and just HANG OUT!  I miss that girl!  :-P  



Well that's all for today...  Just keep pushing through till the end of the week!  We'll make it through!
Design is about making things good (and then better) and right (and fantastic) for the people who use and encounter them.  - Matt Beale

Best,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I also love Valentine's Day, but we don't really celebrate it since our anniversary is a week and a half later... sooooo I guess dinner is all we'll do! :( haha I don't care about the mushy stuff, but I love getting creative making things too. I AM making a big project for him for our anniversary, though.

    OH, I cannot wait to come back to KC this summer to hang out and start planning, yay! I will hopefully be home for longer than a week this time... so we'll have more time. Will you be working in the same place over the summer or no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! No I will not be at my same job this summer. Its just a 3 month long internship, so I'm constantly looking for jobs now even. I better have another job by then! lol

    ReplyDelete