Monday, February 6, 2012

Music makes my world go 'round





Oh how I love my music.  Isn't it funny how some songs and some lyrics just move you?  Maybe I'm just a little too emotional about my music, but I love the way I feel when listening to songs that make my heart ache or make me jump for joy.  Music is definitely something I run to when I'm having a bad day or something.  Since tonight has been a little stressful, I have definitely taken advantage of this free time to listen to some music.





I am not only a digital music lover (like most of us are these days) but I also love listening to my ever-growing vinyl collection.  I know people don't believe this when we say this, but they really do just sound so much better.  Its more of an experience than it is just listening to one track at a time through a digital copy.  If the artist has thought about his or her 'journey' through the album it will flow through smoothly; and that is what I LOVE about a good record.  Now I know I must sound like a hippy, but hey.  I'm going to keep listening to my records and enjoying them.

So this post is pretty random, but I wanted to get my mind off of things and talk about something that calms me down and keeps me sane.  I will try and have a better and longer post soon.  For now I'm going to continue to listen to my music and try and get some much needed sleep.


Designers have a dual duty; contractually to their clients and morally to the later users and recipients of their work.  - Hans Höger
Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment