Friday, February 17, 2012

In Nevada for the Weekend!

Yay! Yay! YAY!  Another Friday has come, and thus the weekend is upon us!  This weekend I am in Nevada.  Tomorrow is my mom's birthday so I'm so glad I can be here to celebrate it with her and my family.  I am going to be cooking dinner and making a cake tomorrow for her.  Should be good!  Not sure what else we will be doing the rest of the weekend, but I'm okay with not doing much.  Relaxing is what is great about the weekends!

One thing that I hate about being here though, is the SLOW internet connection.  I'm spoiled in KC having a speedy connection, so when I come here some weekends it's almost unbearable when trying to load videos or music tracks.  Oh well.  At least we have cable tv here!  lol  I can get "caught up" on some shows that I never get to watch.



Well it's time for bed, so I will update again this weekend.  Hope you all have a great start to your weekend!


Less is More.  - Mies van der Rohe

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment