Saturday, February 18, 2012

I love my MOM! (Happy Birthday Mom!)



Today is my mom's birthday!  and I love her very much!  There are a lot of great women who have helped me become who I am today, and she is definitely one of the biggest influences on me.  She stayed at home to raise my sisters and I into young women, and I love her for that.  I can't imagine growing up any other way.  Having her at home when I would come home from school was great; whether it was a bad day and I needed someone to talk to or it was a good day and I wanted to gush about everything, she was there (and still is!).



Now that I am older, I appreciate her even more than I ever have.  I love that we have a good relationship, and I can call her all the time to talk about anything and everything.  :)  I love you mom!  Hope you have had a great birthday today!




Tonight I am making my lasagna for dinner, with a salad and some whole wheat garlic bread.  My mom decided she wanted a lemon cake, and so we'll have that for dessert.  Hopefully after dinner we'll watch a movie or something.  Tomorrow we will be back in Kansas City sometime, because Hannah has a concert she is going to.  I may be going as well, if her friend isn't able to make it.  It's in Lawrence so I dunno what my parents and I will do while Hannah is at this concert.  Surely we'll find something to do.


A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  - Tenneva Jordan


Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment