Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thinking about getting my hair cut soon...

So glad we're half way through the week!  yay!  Tomorrow should fly by since I have plenty to work on at work tomorrow.  Friday I will only be in the office half the day since I have an appointment that afternoon.  I am excited for the weekend.

Lately I have been really wanting to get a hair cut.  It is loooong past due for one anyway.  My hair right now is the longest its been since like elementry probably.  And its kind of getting on my nerves.  I love that it is so wavy/curly now, but since my hair is on the thicker side having it this long is just a hastle.  Most days I just wrap it up in a bun and forget about it.  I really love wearing my hair down, but when its this long it just gets in the way.  Sooo  I am trying to decide how I wanna go with this.  I don't know if I want to go too short, because it would be a little too much of a shock and I don't think I look great with short hair.  I don't want my curls/waves to go away either, which sometimes happens with a shorter length.  Here are some photos of what I'm thinking about doing...






























I dunno, looks like I'm leaning towards getting it at about shoulder length.  Just to be safe I don't wanna go any shorter...  I hope to get my hair cut this weekend while I'm in Nevada, but we'll see if I have any time to do that.  Advice or opinions are welcomed!  :-)  Well I think I'm going to try and get a few things straightened up and get ready for bed.  I'm getting old and need my rest.  lol



Best,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I think that haircut would be cute! :) I have been TRYING to get mine cut for a while, but I'm so busy. With Dan going out of town, I think I'll finally do it next week! I love that mine is getting long again, though, so I am just needing a trim this time to get rid of the dead stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya. Its hard to find time to get a hair cut. I would definitely be thinking about growing it out too since you'll probably want to do a cute up-do for your wedding. I liked having it long this winter but now I'm just getting sick of it. Grant keeps telling me I need to get it cut too. Lol so I guess I should. Its time to switch it up a bit.

      Delete