Friday, February 3, 2012

Thank Goodness it's FRIDAY!!!

Okay, so I am sooo happy it is Friday, and I only have 3 more hours of work at this point in the day. So just like the forecast said, its raining today, and its to keep raining the rest of the day and most of Saturday it looks like.  boo!  I really was hoping for nice weather, and Grant and I could have maybe done something outside.  Oh well...  Tonight we're going to go catch a movie, which we haven't done in a while so it should be fun.  I don't know a whole lot about the movie we're going to see, so I hope its good.  It's got pretty good ratings so far, and it does have Liam Neeson in it.

Not sure what we will do on Saturday, but I'm content with just lounging around the house really.  Working full time, especially in a place where I seem to be stressed or dealing with stupid drama, is really wearing me down.  And yesterday was just exactly that, stressful and full of drama.  Today hasn't really been so bad (for me anyway) since my boss has been in meetings all day so far.

That's all for now.  Not really feeling inspired to write anything else, so there will be an update sometime this weekend.  Until then...

Design is an opportunity to continue telling the store, not just to sum everything up.  - Tate Linden

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment