Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rainy Day Tuesday, But Not Bringing Me Down!



Today I woke up feeling a bit more refreshed than yesterday.  I got to work today and worked on AutoCAD for once, which was great!  I felt much more in my element.  We also had a lunch meeting about one of the products they use a ton for kitchen design.  It was nice to learn some more, while getting some free lunch!  lol  That's one thing I really miss a lot from my old job; rep meetings!  We looked at new product ALL THE TIME!  And currently where I am at now, this is the first meeting they've had in the month and a half I've been there.  Gosh I miss everyone at Campus Facilities sooo much!  I think about them almost daily, and wish that I could be back there.  I do love being in Kansas City though (sorry Columbia, you just didn't do it for me), and I know for a fact that this is where I want to plant my roots and stay.


Tonight I am doing my taxes (well my dad is doing them because the software is on his computer, but I'm helping I guess  lol)  It will be nice to get some money back soon!  Not having a pay check is killing me!!!  Not only am I no longer on my own and able to do my own thing, but I am also having to ask my parents for money.  Let's just say it pretty much sucks.  Once I get a full time job, I will feel like I have a little bit more freedom even while living at home.  I know that living here will save me a TON of money in the long run.


I found out some really good news today, so that has had me kind of on a high all day.  I can't really say much right now, but if things work out I will definitely tell you all about it!  Don't wanna jinx anything.  :-P

Well hope you all had a good Tuesday, and here's to a good Wednesday (leap day no less!).


Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment