Sunday, January 29, 2012

5 things that I cannot live without!

1.  LOVE!



This is something that is very near and dear to my heart.  Ever since I can remember I have been a hopeless romantic and a sucker for anything to do with true love.  I definitely wear my heart on my sleeve.  Love is something that I NEED in my life.  Not only from my friends and family, but I need that someone in my life who is my best friend and loves me for me.  



...and I've found it.  :)  I am so very happy.  It's easy; I don't have to work at it like I have in the past.  It's sincere, true love.  This is the way I always have imagined it to be.  It's so amazing how this all happened and how lucky we are to have found each other.  I feel so comfortable, and I don't have to pretend to be someone else around him.  It's hard to believe that we've been together for almost a year (still have a few months to go), and I still feel just as in love as I did the first time we said it to each other.


2.  FAMILY!



My family is my rock.  They are the ones who have molded me into the young woman I have grown to be.  I will be forever grateful for where I came from and all of the great memories I have with them.  Although we may not be perfect, we are a family and we love each other.



3.  FRIENDS!


My friends are AMAZING!  I don't know what I would do with out my girlfriends!  Although I don't get to see them very often, we do stay in touch and remain the best of friends in all parts of the country.  I don't have a lot of friends, but the few friends that I do hold dear are very important to me!  I love you all very much, and you keep me sane!



4.  INSPIRATION!





I find inspiration everywhere.  Everyone needs inspiration in their life, and I really love looking through images, quotes, etc. to get inspired for a new project.  With pinterest in my life now (lol) finding inspiration, for even dinner, has become a fun experience!





5.  MUSIC!






Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE love love music.  I am kind of a nerd when it comes to music really.  It's always been something in my life that brings emotions out in me, and just really makes me happy. If I couldn't listen to music, I would be a very sad Megan.

i love this artist!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!  And a great start to your work week!

Design is the search for a magical balance between business and art; art and craft; intuition and reason; concept and detail; playfulness and formality; client and designer; designer and printer; and printer and public.  - Valerie Pettis

Best,
Megan

2 comments: