Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another day down




So today was another pretty normal day at work.  Just helped get some project files updated, and worked on their 20/20 program some more.  It was so nice today we all ate out on the patio for lunch.  Lunch is probably my favorite time of the day, not for the food aspect, but to be able to chat with the girls about work and life in general.  Today was one of the designers last day.  She was really nice, and I wish I could have gotten to know her better, but I don't blame her for leaving.

After work I met up with a girl I went to school with, and she wanted to tell me about an organization she's involved in here in Kansas City.  I am really excited to start going to events and meetings and being more involved.  Hopefully I will meet a lot more people and really do some more networking.

So that's all for today.  I'm tired, and need to get more sleep than I did last night.  Until next time...

Design is not the narrow application of formal skills, it is a way of thinking.  - Chris Pullman

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment