Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Glad to say that today flew by!

Today the day actually kind of got away from me.  Luckily today I was actually busy all day, even though most of it was organizing things again.  I don't really mind doing this so much, and this was sort of interesting because everything was in Italian.  Well I don't know anything about the Italian language, but I got the job done.  It is a really uber modern kitchen line, and is very pricey from what I understand.  Looks really cool in our showroom anyway.  Today I also was able to get to know everyone a little more, and had a chance to talk to one of the new designers over lunch.  They are all very willing to help me, which is great!  I helped one of the girls with her project by doing some cabinet modifications, and I'm learning more and more about the program they use every day.  It really is a good program for the projects they work on.  I hope I get to do more with actual layouts and designs.




Other than working I haven't really done much of anything today.  Came home and my dad and I had dinner, and then we watched American Idol (well my dad was more interested in the computer than watching this show) and then the presidents address.  Just a pretty chill night.  I guess I better get to organizing more things in my room.  Hope you all have a good evening!

Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world.  - Charles Eames

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment