Friday, January 27, 2012

Made it through my first full week!

Thank goodness its Friday!!!  and Friday night at that!  :)  I'm pretty glad that I made it through the first full week of my internship unscathed.  Thank goodness all the girls I work with are really nice, and willing to help me out.  I think I'm finally getting comfortable for the most part.  I have really become good friends with one of the new designers.  We have a lot in common it seems, and she is really willing to help me.  Glad I have someone I can talk to there!  Every day at work I just try to stay positive, and tell myself that it will get better.  I know that if I work hard I will achieve my goals.



So this weekend I decided to go to Nevada with my dad.  We got down here around 8pm tonight, and we've just been kind of lounging around watching tv.  I know my mom is really glad to see me and hang out this weekend.  Hopefully I can help get some work done down here this weekend.  Maybe I can even get a White Grill burger this weekend as well!  yum!  I love being down here on 'the farm', especially when the weather is nice.  It's kind of like my get away from the city.  I know its not anything special, but there is sentimental value to this little town in southern Missouri.  And having someone that I love so very much have a connection to this town as well just makes it that much sweeter.  :)  





Well, I'm gonna do some pinning and then head to bed.  I'll update you on the details of my weekend by Sunday.  Hope you all have a great and relaxing weekend!  

Any designer who does not appreciate or know about good food is not a very good designer.  The planning of a meal and its presentation - the texture, the color, the tastes, the hot and cold temperatures - are the same concerns that affect an environment.  - Robert Kime

Best, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment