Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just a lazy Saturday...

Today is Saturday, and this Saturday has been a nice lazy one.  The only thing that would make it better would be having a certain someone here with me.  :)  I slept in till about nine today, and went in town with my parents to get some groceries and do some other errands they needed to do.  I got to talk to my mom today about how my internship is going, play with ginger, and watch some cable tv (i do miss my cable tv! lol).  Tonight my mom made a roast, and I made my sour cream and dill potatoes for them.  They seem to be a success!  For dessert I suggested we have strawberries and vanilla yogurt.  Yum, was it good!  It's so great to eat good food that makes you feel good too!

beautiful painting that can be found on etsy

If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you. — Winnie the Pooh



Okay, so I'm not like a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh, but I do love that quote!  I came across it this morning while going through a blog I like to frequent.  It makes me smile.  :)  That is all for today....

Design is an opportunity to continue telling the store, not just to sum everything up.  - Tate Linden

Best, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment