Monday, January 23, 2012

And so the work week begins...

Oh Mondays...  I wish I actually wanted to get up and go to work this morning.  But today actually wasn't all that bad.  There wasn't much for me to do, but I've learned that I just have to make sure I look busy even if I don't have much to do.  One of the girls keeps insuring me that they will get more work for me to do (instead of organizing and filing all day) they're just in sort of a transitional period right now.  Today was definitely better than any of the other days though so far, so it makes me hopeful.




Hopefully this week goes by quickly. I want the weekend to be here again already!  lol  This past weekend was really great, being able to be with Grant and hang out.  As most of you know, I really like to cook, and Grant really likes when I cook for him.  lol  So Sunday night I made us a pretty good dinner.  We went grocery shopping earlier that day and got some pork tenderloin (one of his favorites).  I decided to make some potatoes along with the tenderloin, and came up with this great sauce to go on them.  So I was thinking that I wanted to do something that incorporated dill cause I just love dill.  Basically what I did was mix sour cream, a little honey mustard, a little olive oil to thin it out a bit, just a pinch of garlic powder, salt, pepper, and dill.  Mix all of that up, and then pour over the potatoes and stir.  They were pretty darn delicious, and I've already got requests to make them again.  :-P

Yummy Sunday dinner for Grant and I

Tonight after work my dad and I moved in my old dresser that I had when I was a kid, and so now I have somewhere to put all my clothes that I couldn't hang up.  I got some of the stuff put away, so my room is starting to come together.  I can't wait till its nice and organized; that will make me happy.  I really just have to go through stuff every night after work, and get what I don't need out put downstairs and out of the way.

remember this!


Well I think I'm going to get a few more things put away, then get ready for bed.  Going to bed at midnight and waking up at 7am makes me tired!  lol  My former college self is disappoint.


Design is an opportunity to continue telling the story, not just to sum everything up.  - Tate Linden

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment