Saturday, April 7, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 01


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

This has not been edited.  I took it while on the farm a few weekends
ago.  It was such a nice day!  :)
1   - I am the oldest of 3 girls.  And I love my little sisters!
2   - I am an Interior Designer.
3   - I am from Kansas City, and absolutely in love with this city!
4   - I don't have any pets of my own, but I am a big dog lover!
5   - My favorite color is yellow (with gray of course!)
6   - I collect owls.
7   - I love cooking, especially for events or parties.
8   - I wear scarves most days.  I just love them!
9   - I want to design my own house one day.
10 - I love Mid-Century Modern furniture.  (If you love the show Mad Men you know what I mean!)
11 - I love going antiquing, flea market shopping, and local store shopping.
12 - I am very passionate about being sustainable.
13 - I love Spring and Fall, when I can enjoy being outside.
14 - I do have glasses, but I hardly ever wear them.
15 - I have the greatest group of family and friends any girl could ask for.

Well there's day 1 for ya!  I did a whole lotta nothin today, and it was actually pretty nice.  I do feel as if the day was pretty short though.  O well, we've still got Sunday.  Happy Easter everyone!  Have a good rest of your weekend!

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment