Thursday, April 12, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 06

Day 06 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.



Seriously I have been thinking about this all day, and I couldn't think of anything until finally I stumbled upon this lady.  I love Natalie Portman; she's easily my favorite actress.  Not only is she gorgeous, she's ridiculously smart and well educated.  She is a huge environmentalist and activist, which I love as well.    It would be nice to step into her shoes for a day to see what it would be like to be famous.

Well that one was pretty lame...  It definitely wasn't my favorite topic for the 100 day challenge.  I think tomorrow's will be MUCH better!  I'm going to try and get some extra sleep tonight since I felt bad today (had a horrible migrain most of the day, thankfully I am feeling better now besides the never ending cough).  Tomorrow is Friday!  yay!  So very glad the weekend is almost here!

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment