Monday, April 16, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of your favorite sport or favorite athlete.




I am not a huge sports fan by any means, and maybe its just because the season is just now starting and I'm more excited about going to baseball games right now that I'm choosing this over Mizzou football, but I love going to Royals games!  It's been a long time since I've been to a game; actually I think the last time was Janelle's 21st b-day celebration, which feels like forever ago since we're both almost 25 now.  We're getting old.  lol  But seriously I love going to Kauffman Stadium.  It gives me goosebumps, and brings back memories of going when I was little with my family.  It just has a certain nostalgia about it that I love, along with watching the actual game.  Baseball is a little slower paced and you can enjoy it a little more relaxed in my opinion compared to football.  Hopefully Grant and I get to go to a game or two this season.  It would be great to go with a group of people too.  I definitely want to go when my bestie is back in town.  :-P

Well I need to work on a few things for a meeting tomorrow at work, so I'm going to get to it.  Until next time...

Best,
Megan

1 comment: