Sunday, April 8, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 02

Day 02 - A picture of you and a friend you have been close with for awhile.

gosh, we were young and had some crazy ideas
for school spirit back in high school.  lol
This is Janelle (and me of course on the left)!  We have known each other since kindergarten, and have been very close since.  She is my best friend, and I love when we get to spend time together.  I remember playing on the "big toy" with her in elementary school, I remember walking home from middle school and going to her house, I remember painting our hair red for the big high school football game, and many other great times spent together.  lol  We've had so many good times and memories.  I love this girl!  Although she lives in Colorado now, and we don't see each other as much as either of us would like we keep in touch and always find time to see each other once or twice every year.  Janelle is now engaged to be married in 2014, and this past fall she asked me to be her maid of honor.  I am so thrilled!  Not only do I love event planning/going to events, I am honored to be helping my best friend on her big day!  This summer she will be in Kansas City and we are definitely going to talk about wedding planning while hanging out and catching up on other things.  I can't wait!

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!  Mine was a great day spent with Grant's family.  Good food, good company!  Since we both are pretty stuffed from the delicious Easter lunch, we're probably just going to do something light while we watch Celebrity Apprentice tonight.  Here's to a good week for us all!

Best,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love that picture of us! And I can't wait to hang out this summer... we have a lot to talk about!! :)

    ReplyDelete