Saturday, April 21, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 15

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.




  Although I have already been here, I was young and didn't truly appreciate all of its beauty.  I want to go to several National Parks again and several that I have yet to visit.  I want to spend more time exploring and taking photos for sure.  Traveling has been something that I have always wanted to do and share with someone.  I know that I won't be able to do a ton of it any time soon, but its definitely something I'd like to be able to enjoy throughout my life.

Today I helped my parents get all of our old tractor tires out of our barn.  I had to climb up the loft in the barn and throw 12 of them down to haul away.  While I was up there I found these awesome jars!  They were all dirty and grungy, and one even had an old mouse nest in it. I cleaned them all up, and here is what they look like now...


Also while outside with Ginger I notice that the Indian Paint Brushes (the red ones below) are out, along with some Shooting Stars (the white ones below).


Aren't they so pretty?!  I just love the prairie flowers we have out here!

Well now its time to go through some boxes of stuff that we're going to put in our garage sale this summer.  Hope you all have a great Saturday!  :)

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment