Wednesday, April 25, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 19


Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.


I absolutely love looking at old baby photos, and old family photos!  It just brings back so many good memories and good feelings.  I get nostalgic a lot and like to think back to those special times in my life.  This is a picture of me at my aunt's house I think...  I was a pretty darn cute baby if I do say so myself.  lol

Today was a pretty good day; I got to work on some more drawings for them and I sat in a meeting for a big client they have and got a little more familiar with some of their current projects.  Tomorrow I am going to Chicago! I am super excited to see more about the products I use at work, and meet some more new people!  :)  I have to get up suuuper early, so I need to do a few things and then get to bed early.  I'm off!

Best,
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment