Saturday, April 28, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 22


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.



I wish I was better at sketching.  I sketch a lot for my job, but I am not as good as this.  I think it is just a beautiful representation of what you are trying to design, more so than renderings from a computer.  If I had this talent I wouldn't have been so focused on my computer rendering skills.

So today Grant and I had lunch with my mom and dad which was really nice.  He hadn't seen them in a while, and it was good to see my parents and talk to them about my new job.  :)  We just finished dinner which was baked mac & cheese with broccoli and rolls.  yum! Talk about comfort food!  :)  We went to the grocery store and got a bunch of berries that were on sale, so I think I'm going to make a fruit salad with them tomorrow.  I think we might try and go to the the aquarium and Legoland tomorrow that is down in Crown Center.  I bet you can guess which one is each of our choices to go to.  lol  They have tickets you can get for both, and it saves us some money so its a pretty good deal!  If we don't go there we may go to the zoo.  Neither of us have been in quite a long time, so it will be fun, and I'm looking forward to walking around.  Hope the weather is nice like it was today.  Now I'm going to finish up this movie with Grant, so until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment