Wednesday, April 18, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 12

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.



My lovely boyfriend!  I'm sure he's just thrilled that I'm writing about him again, and I don't mean to talk too much about my personal life on here, but I can't help it when we spend most of our time together.  I love him so very much!  I am so glad that we were lucky enough to find each other, and have been happy with each other ever since.  It feels a little bit like a whirlwind this past year, and since we were partially long distance it made things even harder on us, but we made it through.  Now that we see each other pretty much every day things are still going strong.  We still talk to each other every single morning, day, and night.  I'm so glad that my personal life is so much better than my professional life right now.  lol  But I do think I will be getting a real job very soon.  Grant has been really great with comforting me when I get down about those sort of things, and encouraging me to find leads about jobs and what not.  He is the best thing for me now and always.  I love him!  :)  So I think that's probably enough gushing for now, and I'm sure I've embarrassed him enough for the day so I am going to end it here.

Time to get some work done...  until next time!

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment