Sunday, April 29, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 23


Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.


I don't read a ton, but I do like to read on occasion.  This is a book I read a few years back but have always loved since.  I don't really think I can say I have a favorite book, but if you press me to answer I would go with this: Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield.  It is a story about Rob and his wife falling in love, getting married, and all the great things (like music) they share in common.  I am a total sucker for love stories (especially real ones!) so this book along with its music influence was something that caught my eye right away.  I highly suggest it!  He also has another book out which is very good as well; Talking to Girls About Duran Duran.  This one is more about his younger years and his search for love and music.  He was an editor for Rolling Stones magazine so he does know his music!  :)

Today Grant and I did end up going to the Aquarium since it was raining and we couldn't really go to the Zoo in this weather.  It was pretty lame...  $20 a person, and it was really geared more towards kids (which there were tons of there) and it was really short.  I was expecting a lot more I guess.  O well, it was nice to get out and do something together.  :)  Now we're going to relax at home and enjoy the last bit of our weekend.  Hope you can too!  Until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment