Monday, April 23, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 17



Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.


How has a city had an impact on me recently you ask?  Well this city has given me a lot of ups and downs since I have moved back here, and it has made me grow and realize how important it is to work hard.  I have been given opportunities and have made the best of them.  Moving back to the city has also given me a lot of hope and aspirations for the future.  This photo in particular just reminds me how much I love this city and how I have always known that I wanted to live here.

I am back in Kansas City now, and just enjoying the rest of my day.  Tomorrow I start my new job, so I am excited about that.  Tonight I'm going to make my version of "white lasagna".  It's chicken, garlic, broccoli, Alfredo sauce, and lasagna noodles, with Parmesan cheese grated on top.  Grant really likes it and I haven't made it in a while.  Then we need to go do some grocery shopping for the week, and probably watch a few shows tonight.  GIRLS has started on HBO and its pretty funny and good.  Basically its about a few 20 something girls who have graduated from college and are looking for jobs and starting their grown up lives.  It's pretty good, you should check it out if you have HBO.  :)

Best,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. That lasagna sounds really good... I think I'll try making it without the chicken! :)

    Good luck tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete