Thursday, April 19, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.



I have a lot of music that I really like, and favorites come and go, but I always go back to my old standby: Jack White.  From the White Stripes to his now solo career I have really enjoyed his music.  One of my favorite documentaries ever is "It Might Get Loud" which features him, Jimmy Page, and U2's guitarist The Edge.  I love how his music and his voice is so raw and has so much soul in it.  I like music where you can hear the emotions that come out of the person.  Here are some songs that are some of my favorites from him...  


The opening clip to the movie "It Might Get Loud".  I seriously recommend this movie if you love rock & roll and guitars.  Even more so if you have an appreciation for GREAT musicians like Jack White and Jimmy Page, oh and The Edge too but most the first two.  


This one was the first song that made me fall in love with them, so to speak.  

Then I found this gem on their previous album.  This is honestly my favorite song of theirs.

This is off of his new solo album (which comes out soon!) that I really love!  I hear it on the radio all the time now!  It makes me fall in love with his music all over again.  

Today has been so crazy.  Lots of ups and downs...  I can't wait for the weekend and to go home and be with my family.  I need it.  Well, I am going to get some sleep, got a long day tomorrow I'm sure.  Night!

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment