Friday, April 20, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 14

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.




I think we all knew this was coming again.  After everything that I've been through he has always listened to me when I break down, and is there to celebrate the great moments in my life.  :)  I love you Grant, and I don't want to imagine a time when we aren't together.  We compliment each well, and we have a lot of obscure things in common.  We keep each other entertained and we are very supportive of one another.  Best guy ever!

Today I found out some really good news!  I will be sharing very soon, and it is very very exciting for me!  Don't worry, I will spill the beans soon.  Well I am down at the farm tonight and for the weekend, so I am going to spend some more time with my family before I head to bed.  Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!  :)

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment