Sunday, April 15, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 08

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.




This is a picture of me and some random statue at the St. Louis Arch; right before we got yelled at for touching the statues.  lol  That whole trip was so fun with my best girl friends from highschool right after we graduated from Raytown South High.  We took a road trip to STL and did all the touristy things; went in the arch, went to six flags, and went to the zoo.  It was a great weekend for all of us!  No one can think about that trip and not think about this moment though.  :-P

Since I missed my post on Saturday, I'm going to go ahead and post day 9 as well here in a few...  enjoy!

Best,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA we had to tell you to stay away from your new boyfriend! lol so funny!

    ReplyDelete