Monday, April 9, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 03

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


Parks & Rec everybody!  gosh I love this hilarious show!!!
Had you asked me a few years ago, I probably would have said The Office, but now that NBC's Parks & Recreation has been soooo much better I can easily say it is my favorite show.  If you have not watched it yet, or are not caught up on the current season, you are missing out!  Probably my favorite part of the show is this man right here...

Mr. Ron freakin' Swanson.  :)
And now... a video tribute to the man with the stash.  (seriously the whole cast is awesome!  but I have a special place in my heart for Ron Swanson.)



 Monday, monday, monday...  glad that it's over.  Just gotta make it through the end of the week.  I've got a lot going on at work this week, so it should go by fairly quickly.  Time to get dinner started, so until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment