Thursday, April 26, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 20


Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.



Didn't I already answer this one?  lol  Well I would love to travel to a ton of different places, but I think the next place has got to be Colorado Springs, Colorado!  I really need to go and visit my best friend out there, and I want to see all the great sites there are to see in that part of the States.  It's been a long time since I've been to Colorado, and I do really love the mountains and scenery out there.

So I am super tired from traveling, and gotta get up somewhat early again for work, so i'm gonna get to bed.

Best,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. I hope your trip was fun!! :) And yes, I agree about the city you need to visit... duh!!! It's a blast out here :)

    ReplyDelete