Friday, April 13, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 07

Day 07 - A picture of you and someone you'd be lost without.  


On short notice, this was the only picture I could find.  I know I have some more recent
photos, but I don't have them saved on my computer or anything.
My parents!  Without them I wouldn't exist.  Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today.  Without them I wouldn't have learned the things that I know now.  I love them so very much, and am so glad to have such a good relationship with them.  They came up to Kansas City today and we had dinner tonight together. This weekend Hannah and I will be in Raytown.  We are going to a concert tomorrow night in Lawrence which we are both pumped for.  So happy the work week is over!  Now Hannah and I are going to watch a movie I think, so I'm off...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment