Tuesday, April 10, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 04

Day 04 - A picture of favorite missed memory.


My Grandpa Todd and the Teeter-Totter he built for me.


This picture is very special to me.  Really all pictures are special to me, but the ones with people I love and miss in them are the most dear to me.  Not only do I miss my Grandpa Todd, but I also miss my Grandpa McLain.  I miss my Grandma Todd too, and I wish that I could have gotten to know her better, because I know she was an amazing woman.  What I would give to see them all again, and be able to have good conversations with them all.  It sucks when you lose great people early on in your own life.  This picture also represents part of my childhood.  Now that it is gone, (yes mom and dad I'm not a child anymore  lol) I miss the good times I used to have playing around and the lack of responsibility.  Growing up is great, but being a kid was pretty great too.  I am blessed for all the lessons I have learned since then, and am thankful for everything that has happened in my life thus far.  I only hope that things just keep getting better and better.  I know I am going to work my butt off to make sure that that happens.  I don't know if I quite answered that question exactly, but that's what I got.

Well I am going to get to bed early tonight, since tomorrow is the big event day after work.  Hope all goes well, and I will be glad to get it over with.  The weekend couldn't come any sooner....

Best,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment