Saturday, April 28, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 21


Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.


not my car, but looks similar to the car accident I was in when I was 16. 


Gosh, all these negative ones are hard!  I am usually a very positive person, and don't like to dwell on the bad things in life.  But alas, if I must answer this one I guess I would have to say I wish that I could forget about the car accidents I have been in.  Not to say I have been in very many, but I have been the passenger in some friends cars when they got into accidents.  Maybe I am better for it now, because I am much more cautious, but sometimes I wish I wouldn't tense up so much about people around me.

Now that I made up for last night, I am going to write about day 22. :)

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment