Wednesday, April 11, 2012

100 Day Photo Challenge: Day 05

Day 05 - A picture of you and the person you've had the best memories with.


This was May or June of last year, at Les Bourgeois Winery in Rocheport, Missouri

I have had a lot of good memories with a lot of great people throughout my life.  And even though I have only known Grant for a little over a year now, I feel like I have known him a lifetime.  We have had so many great memories together over this past year and I know that we have many more memories to come!  I am constantly reminded of how lucky we are to of found each other, and how amazing of a man he is.  We love to spend time with each other and be around each other as much as possible.  In the beginning we didn't get to see each other much, so those were the days or weekends that I would treasure most.  About once a month we would see each other in either Columbia or Kansas City.  Now that we live nearly 20 minutes away from each other we are really able to spend so much more time together which we both are loving.  Going through a period of distance between us was tough, but getting through that meant that we had something there worth fighting for.  I love him so very much!

This is us right after we got home from Easter with Grant's family.  :)  We are pretty darn
cute together if I do say so myself.

If I wasn't so exhausted from the event I had tonight after work, I would write a lot more but I am tired and going to spend time with my Grant before I pass out.  Good night everyone!  Friday is almost here! :-P  Until next time...

Best,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment